I had a 7 year run with the vegan diet from the beginning of 2009 to the spring of 2016. This episode of the podcast is not intended to bash or encourage a vegan lifestyle, and will instead illustrate a few key points about this very personal choice.
On this show I talk about five aspects of my vegan journey.:
1. I share my psychology as a vegan, and why I initiated the practice
2. I share the gains I made as a vegan,
3. I expose the limitations of a vegan diet.
4. I share Why I returned to being a healthy omnivore
5. I share What I typically eat like now, in 2021 and why it works for this current stage of my life
Despite parting ways with veganism, I have no regrets about my time as a vegan. Looking back, these were some of the most interesting & fun years of my life.